INTERcultural Dialogue to Empower Minorities
- MV INTERNATIONAL (Italy)
- NGO NEST BERLIN EV (Germany)
- CENTRUL PENTRU EDUCATIE SI CONSULTANTA INSTRUMENTE STRUCTURALE (Romania)
- Romas and/or other minorities
- Social dialogue
- Youth (Participation, Youth Work, Youth Policy)
- The project will involve youngsters from national ethnic minorities as well as native youths.
The project is supportive of the identified priorities as follows:
- 1 Research Report containing statistics and needs regarding ethnic minority youths in matter of social inclusion in participating partner countries.
- 1 Toolkit containing existent best practices and employed workshop on Social Media
Communication, Social Activism Campaigning, Digital Storytelling and Digital Educational Tools for contrasting phenomena of racism and discrimination as well as spreading positive values of inclusion and tolerance, drafted during the fourth mobility and finalised before the local dissemination events.
- 1 Blog created by the participants during the first mobility which will be the diary of their shared educational learning journey.
- 4 Digital Storytelling products created during the second mobility.
- 4 National and 1 International Social Campaigns launched during the third mobility.
- The necessity of youth awareness about racism and discrimination as well as of the active contrast in the field of youth is stressed by the European Youth Strategy, which sets the objective of supporting the development of cultural awareness and the contrast of prejudice among the youth.
- 3 TPM
- 4 Blended Youth Motilities (1 per partner country)