She coordinates the main activities of the NGO in the field of hosting vocational training, European (ESC). Mrs. Pirina established, and leads on behalf of the NGO, all local up to intercontinental partnerships ensuring an high-quality mobility uptake for the participants, and is responsible for the online and offline marketing campaigns of the NGO.
As speaker, moderator or as official trainer Mrs. Pirina attended many conferences trainings and seminars around the world.
Dr. Pirina accomplished her master degree in Communication for Enterprise at “La Sapienza” University in Rome and obtained two specializations in “Communication and Organisation” at “La Sapienza” University in Rome and Cultural Event Management at ”Scuola Lisa Mascolo”.
She speaks Italian, English and French fluently and she has a good knowledge of Russian and German.
Publications Mrs. Pirina:
– 2017: “Format Training Course Inclusion Through Sport Publication”
– 2017: Co-author “Our Neighbourhoods’ Heroes – Stories on Citizen Participation in Local Development in European Cities” ((Isbn: 83946832010.).
– 2018: Co-Author of the academic publication “Effectiveness of Social Inclusion in Educational Management through Non-Formal Method in Sports”, (issued on Par Journal).
– 2019: “Voicitys – Voices of Diversity, Connecting people and policies for more integrated neighbourhoods in European cities”
– 2019: “Policy Research On Identifying Upskilling Needs and Social Inclusion of Migrant Sport Managers”:
– 2020: “Education Through Sport (ETS) for Youth Equality-Responding to the Socio-Emotional and Physical Needs of Youth with Intellectual Disabilities in Europe”