ART-SPORT HYBRID COMMUNITY
ART-SPORT HYBRID COMMUNITY is a strategic partnership in youth in international partnership with organizations from 5 European countries ( Romania, Germany, Italy, Ireland and Belgium). This project aims to promote social inclusion and cultural consumption among disadvantaged young people from the partners countries through knowledge cooperation and synergies between youth, sports, and cultural and creative organizations from 5 partner countries.
The cultural-creative sectors and sports are important drivers in terms of their economic contribution and employment. They stimulate not only economic development but also social development, through the benefits they produce on people but especially for marginalized or vulnerable groups.
Start: 01-06-2021 – End: 30-06-2022
EU Grant: 44.386,00 EUR
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: Partnerships for Creativity
Hybrid Sport- Romania
- NGO NEST BERLIN EV – Germany
- RETRO ASSOCIAZIONE DI PROMOZIONE SOCIALE ENTE DEL TERZO SETTORE – Italy
- Teach Solais Community Development CLG – Ireland
- Cirque et arts en liberté – Belgium
- Creativity and culture
- International cooperation, international relations, development cooperation
- youth from disadvantaged backgrounds
- To engage 20 youth operators/ youth cultural educators in a process of co-designing and co-delivering of art-sport hybrids community project by means of 1 international workshop.
- To deliver 1 art-sport hybrids community project in 5 partners countries through exchange of practices, concepts and activities that fosters social inclusion and cultural consumption among disadvantaged young people.
- To empower cultural and creative organizations to create synergies and knowledge cooperation with youth-sports sectors with a view to jointly develop more efficient and coherent community programs to disadvantaged young people.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY:
- NFE methods
- Joint Staff Training Event: Workshop Art-Sport Hybrids
- Two transnational project meetings