How Safe is Your Personal Data
HOW SAFE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
“HOW SAFE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA” is an ERASMUS+ K210 project lasting 18-month in the field of cyber security.
The project’s main aim is to collect and simplify the cyber security tools that individuals may need on a single website and to provide their own cyber security, aided by an easy-to-use website, where they can track their personal data on the internet. The software to be developed will also draw attention to the users’ learning of certain concepts and the importance of sensitive cyber security data.
The website and mobile applications to be prepared will have an interface that will facilitate the use of the tools which contribute to the personal cyber security of the users. The tools are as follows:
- Information Collection
- E-mail data leakage control
- Password Manager
- Information panel
- Website security scanning
- File security scanning
Duration : 18 Months
Project Reference: 2021-1-TR01-KA210-YOU-000035424
EU Grant: € 56.766
Action Type: Youth mobility
- CYBER SECURITY RESEARCHERS AND YOUTH ORGANISATION
- NGO Nest – Germany
- BAKKA( BATI KARADENİZ KALKINMA AJANSI) – Turkey
- INERCIA DIGITAL – Spain
The target groups of the project are:
Three participants from each partner organisation
The project’s main aim is to collect and simplify the cyber security tools that individuals may need on a single website and to provide their own cyber security, aided by an easy-to-use website, where they can track their personal data on the internet.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
The project is coordinated by the CYBER SECURITY RESEARCHERS AND YOUTH ORGANISATION. They will make the preliminary draft work of the project and the necessary guidance for the most efficient preparation of the project itself.
In addition, the organization will write the information collection script, the malicious site scanning and the file scanning software for individual cyber security. Finally, it will take an active role in the testing processes of all studies.
The project also includes different partner organizations which have their own specific tasks:
- BAKKA( BATI KARADENİZ KALKINMA AJANSI) is the local partner of the project. It will develop the software for password manager, disposable e-mail and data leakage control. It will also take an active role in dissemination activities by contributing to the use of local resources. Finally, they will conduct cybersecurity tests of the entire study.
- INERCIA DIGITAL will develop the software of information Panel in the project and create the content. In addition, it will carry out guiding studies so that our project will appeal to young people.
- NEST NGO will test the prepared softwares in terms of content and prepare the design and the software of the website. It will also take part in the testing process of all contents.
At beginning of the project a Transnational Online Project Meeting will be organized with all partners.The three Learning Teaching Training will be organized in three different locations: Turkey, Germany and Spain.