“AgroRithm” aims to develop a concrete share of good practices about Agrotourism in order tosustain youth employability, environmental progress and social inclusion for the disadvantagedrural communities in Europe and Western Balkans.All by defining the issue that the ruralcommunities face and targerting the solution core as enhancing the networks and capacities oflocal and national stakeholders, which are involved in sustainable agritourism.
Project Duration: 24 months
Project Reference: ERASMUS-YOUTH-2021-CB-101051578
EU Grant: 206083,00EUR
Key Action: Learning Mobility of Individuals
Action Type: Youth mobility
- Youth for Social Changes (Albania)
- NGO NEST BERLIN EV (Germany)
- NEVLADINOUDRUZENJE PRIMA (Montenegro)
- Connecting EUwith youth
- Moving rural youth forward
- Quality employment for all
- Sustainable Green Europe
- AgroRithm aims to enhance the capacity of local NGOs from a rural background throughNFE methods and promote E+ program as a tool for empowerment.
- To focus on inclusion of youngsters and adults with fewer opportunities.
- To create a local and international platform where direct and/or indirect beneficiaries canbe more involved and benefits from the implemented activities.
- Promoting/supporting the development of youth awareness and capacities in the frame ofagritourism emerges from both its potential as a driver of youth employability.
- Raise awareness aboutagritourism connection with the socially oriented dimension ofenvironmental sustainability as a tool of youth agency in the protection of a shared local heritage within local communities.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
The methodology used during the project will produce Non-Formal/Informal Learning andsharing of good practices to increase competencies to address social challenges such as youthemployability, Agritourism and inclusion of vulnerable groups.As the project’s focus is to be the alternative learningtool that will be provided to local andrural youth in order to develop certain capabilities, it’s also complimentary on specificobjectives in which they are more engaged in civil society which will lead to the developmentof decision-making processes nevertheless fostering cooperation between EU and neighboringcountries in the field of nonformal learning as a tool of inclusion.
The project will have two main clusters:
- Capacity building. Primary focus on the disadvantaged group of participants and toconnect them with the experienced and professional stakeholders of the sameactivities so they can hand in hand collaborate in the growth of the society.
- Continuation. Project partners aim to strengthen their collaboration and work on thecontinuation of this project with relatively related ideas focusing on the feweropportunities and local stakeholders to increase of beneficiaries.
A strategy and Action Plan will be deployed for the implementation of both Awareness ofAgritourism and Application of the new skills of all the participants that will impact the localcommunities.
The Project will be based on 4 basic pillars:
- Design thinking to understand social challenges and design effective solution to them,while bringing holistic understanding for those.
- Promoting Agritourism to assist disadvantaged groups enhancing their opportunitiesfor employment.
- Socialentrepreneurship for solving challenges related to inclusion in the job market ofvulnerable groups. Social inclusion and fighting social stigmas.
- Increasing the cooperation between Europe and neighbouring countries to developcapacities, raising awareness and sharingthe successful examples about project’sscope.