“AgroRithm” aims to develop a concrete share of good practices about Agritourism in order to sustain youth employability, environmental progress and social inclusion for disadvantaged rural communities in Europe and Western Balkans. All by defining the issue that the rural communities face and targeting the solution core.
Start date: 1/05/2022 End date: 30/04/2023
Project Reference: 2021-CB-101051578
EU Grant: 206.083,00 EUR
Key Action: KA 2
Action Type: Capacity Building (Youth)
- MV International [IT] (Coordinator)
- NGO Nest Berlin e.V. [DE]
- Youth for Social Changes [AL]
- NEVLADINOUDRUZENJE PRIMA [ME]
- Connecting EU with youth
- Moving rural youth forward
- Quality employment for all
- Sustainable Green Europe
- Youth, rural youth
- Youth workers
- Enhancing the capacity of local NGOs from a rural background through NFE methods and promote E+ program as a tool for empowerment.
- Focus on inclusion of youngsters and adults with fewer opportunities.
- Creating a local and international platform where direct and/or indirect beneficiaries can be more involved and benefit from the implemented activities.
- Promoting/supporting the development of youth awareness and capacities in the frame of agritourism thus triggering both its potential as a driver of youth employability.
Rural areas in both European and West Balkans are generally characterized by fewer opportunities for young people in socioeconomic terms. Deprivation suffered by rural youngsters is multifaceted and linked to a varied array of structural issues, among which geographical isolation, poor infrastructure and communication, lower levels of economic activity both caused by and connected to a lower level of public/private investment, insufficient infrastructure of counselling and support to business/employability, in particular for young people. As the projects focus is to be the alternative learning tool that will be provided to local and rural youth in order to develop certain capabilities, it’s also complimentary on specific objectives in which they are more engaged in civil society which will lead to the development of decision making processes nevertheless fostering cooperation between EU and neighboring countries in the field of non formal learning as a tool of inclusion.
(1) Training Manual
a) TC “Rural business”
b) TC “My green path”
(2) Web Platform with E-learning Course