BDC – Becoming Digitally Conscious
BDC project is aiming at the promotion of healthy digital habits among young people. The goal is to make this group aware of the potential dangers of making an excessive use of digital devices, such as psychological disorders. The project will contribute to increasing quality, innovation and recognition of youth work, supporting the sharing of methods to address the opportunities and implications of digitalization
Start date: 01/01/2022 End date: 30/06/2024
Project Reference: 101052038
EU Grant: 240.436,00 EUR
Key Action: KA2
Action Type: Capacity Building (Youth)
- L’orma Societa Sportiva Dilettantistica Responsabilita Limitata [IT] (Coordinator)
- NGO Nest Berlin e.V. [DE]
- CSI Center for Social Innovation LTD [CY]
- Bosnian Representatives Association for Valuable Opportunities [BA]
- VIZIONI I RI 2016 [AL]
- Mladiinfo Montenegro [ME]
Promotion of healthy digital habits among young people.
Young people, educational institutions and youth associations, as well as decision makers of the formal education sector.
- Develop a program of educational activities for young people in the conscious use of digital devices.
- Train a cluster of youth workers who can implement these educational activities.
- Raise awareness about the effects of excessive internet use around the partner countries.
BDC is a Capacity Building project target to the promotion of healthy digital habits among young people (between 18-25 years) living in the European and Western Balkans area. Out of the European Youth Goals under the EU Youth Strategy (2019-2027), we can highlight number 5: “Mental Health & Wellbeing”. Through the education of youth workers, the project will contribute to increasing quality, innovation and recognition of youth work, supporting the sharing of methods to address the opportunities and implications of digitalization. Of course, it is as well related to “Addressing digital transformation through development of digital readiness, resilience and capacity” because all major social changes imply some areas of risk that need to be reflected upon to mitigate the issues created (in this case digital addiction).
(1) Educational program
(2) Healthy Digital Use Ambassadors Toolkit
(3) Local Workshops
WEBSITE: BDC Project
FACEBOOK: BDC facebook