DECRYPT – Digital and sciEntifiC liteRacY uPskilling for adulTs
Education strives to keep the pace with the fast-changing world in which we live in, especially for those sectors of society who are not always involved in formal education programmes, such as the adults, and in rapidly evolving sectors like digital competences, new media and science. DECRYPT – Digital and scientific liteRacY uPskilling for adulTs intends to promote the exchange of good practices of digital and science education for adults to foster a better understanding of scientific concepts helping to identify reliable sources in new media.
– Establish a partnership to research and exchange experiences on digital and STEM education for adults in partner countries, and then lead to the elaboration of a finalized training format.
– A Training Format with the educational programme for STEM and digital literacy, gathering research results and best practices having as aim to promote digital and scientific education
Start: 01-03-2022 End: 01-03-2024
EU Grant: 60000
Key Action: KA210-ADU – Small-scale partnerships in adult education
Action Type: Adult Education
NGO NEST BERLIN EV ,Germany
EduLab – APS ,Italy
LYKIA IZCILIK VE DOGA SPORLARI KULUBU DERNEGI, Turkey
Innovation Frontiers IKE , Greece
Information and communication technologies (ICT)
European identity, citizenship and values
Digital skills and competences
The target group is identified in adults, aged 35+, with basic, none or obsolete scientific literacy and who need to overcome the gap with the so called Millennials and Generation Z in terms of digital skills. Target group consists also in educators in STEM and digital literacy for adults, willing to acquire new perspectives and exchange successful practices.
- Establish a partnership to research and exchange experiences on digital and STEM education for adults in partnercountries, and then lead to the elaboration of a finalized training format.
- A Training Format with the educational programme for STEM and digital literacy, gathering research results and best practices having as aim to promote digital and scientific education
- A Joint Staff involving educators in digital and scientific literacy, having the Training Format as an educational tool.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
NFE methods, initiatives
Project Management and Coordination
Joint Staff Training Event
For more information visit [Related websites, Facebook…With link]
All links should open in new tab !
[Insert images if there are any. For the naming of the images use the Category and name of the project]